Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Gave In

Ok. So I have been contemplating whether to start a blog or not. I decided that "NO" I shouldn't because I don't really have the time to blog, but the more I got to thinking about it the real reason was because I didn't need to start another addiction. I convinced myself that even if it does become an addiction, it will be a good source for me to look back at when it comes to all sorts of things in my life right now.

It seems to me that my life is pretty crazy at this point. I have a 3-yr old daughter, Lilly, who loves life. She's as sociable as they come and talks nonstop (I believe she got that from me). She dances better than most adults. We'll put her into dance as soon as we feel that we're in the position to do so. She definitely likes to use her motherly gifts as well. I have to say that if it weren't for her, I would have gone insane a long time ago.

Then comes our charmer, Thatcher. He's 19 months old and is learning new things each and every day. He's a bit of a mommy's boy (or daddy's) but definitely not just anyone's. (it's getting better though). Thatch makes it known when he feels comfortable around people. He'll just slowly maneuver his way to his chosen and reach up with hands and hope that the gesture is returned to him. He has a few favorites when it comes to our family & friends (Uncle Ry Ry, Andy and Brandon to name a few). Thatcher is as persistent as they come but is as equally adorable.

Last, but certainly not least is Tucker. He was 6 weeks old yesterday. I will go into detail about Tucker in a later post.

My husband and I have always been entrapreneur minded. While he stays busy with his businesses, I have started a new business with my sister-in-law, Katie, called The Dotted Duck. Right now, we sell handmade greeting cards, bibs, and burpies.

That's enough "about us". I guess that I envision this blog to chronicle the moments of being a mom, a wife, and most importanly a servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment