Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Garage Sale

Just giving you all an update on what's been going on in our home lately.

I have been busy going through all of the kids' outgrown clothes because I am going to have a garage sale here in September during the city wide garage sale weekend. Boy, this is quite the task. I have all of the kids' clothes gone through and priced. I have yet to do my own, Adam's, and other misc. items. Hopefully I will continue to do just a little bit everyday. There will be tons of items for all different people so come on by!!!

All three of my kids have colds right now. Lilly's cold is getting better. I am chalking her's up to allergies b/c once I gave her her singulair the next day she was tons better. Thatcher I am not sure about. I am debating whether to give him some Singulair too just to see. His cough sounds terrible. This is his first ever "sickness" That's pretty good being that he's 19 months old. We think he stays so healthy b/c he's well rested. Tucker just gets congested at night when he's been laying for hours at a time. Last night his nose must have been draining into his tummy b/c he threw up all over Adam and it was very mucusey. Poor thing. His eyes are watering quite a bit, but that could be his blocked tear duct too.

Overall, we're doing pretty good. Adam's busy building a house and doing a million other things on top of that. I am just trying to keep up with everything and everybody.

Hope this post finds you all well and check back tomorrow for Tucker's 2-month update.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! Your post sounds similar to the one I just typed on our blog....I hope the kids feel better soon! Wish I was there to help, I love organizing garage sales!! I miss you, wish we talked like we used to but the day gets away from both of us I feel.

    ReplyDelete