Friday, June 11, 2010

Fun in the Sun

I feel like I say this every time, but WOW I can't believe it's been 2 1/2 months since I last posted, sorry. I feel like I am not a very faithful blogger.

Anyway...It's hard to believe it's summer time, especially since nothing's really changed for our family-as far as kids are concerned (they're not school-aged yet) and our jobs don't change with the seasons (except Adam is extremely busy). We are so blessed in many ways!

Just thought that I would update a little with our life (I will do multiple blogs to stay organized). We've been able to put our pool and water/sand table to good use in the past few weeks. We decided to nix the sand part and just fill their table with water on both sides. The kids just LOVE to play with it and who needs that sand mess anyway?

I just let Tucker hang out in his exersaucer at first because I don't know why. I did give him snacks too, but eventually he just wanted in on the fun so...


...I let him have at it, with his clothes on. He played very nicely at first.

(I just love his facial expression here)

but eventually he couldn't hold his excitement back.

1 comment:

  1. Oh kimmy, that is what summer is all about - playing around. Some great pics.

    ReplyDelete