I am a BIG boy! Here are my stats: I weigh 17 lb 7 oz (97%), I am 26" long (95%), and my head is 16.25" round (50%). I am doing well on the growth chart. My head circumference percentile actually decreased from 75% to 50%, but the doc. said that that measurement is ok to fluctuate a bit at my age. "It's ok," she says. My doctor also checked my ears and I have some fluid in them (especially the right one), she said to just watch me. If I start acting different, then my mommy should call into the office to get me some medicine (my sister has ear infection problems). I am kind of congested a little bit, which may be the reason for the fluid in my ears. I hope that my body can just get rid of it itself and that I won't get an infection.
I am a VERY HAPPY baby. My mommy use to say that if I were half as happy as my cousin Orin, she'd be thrilled. I think that I am. I love to smile, love to coo, love to giggle at my siblings. It doesn't take much to make me happy. As long as I am fed and have a clean diaper I am good to go.
Sorry, my mommy didn't have time to get my red eye out
Here are some other facts about me at my age:
- I love to play under my playmat
- I love to suck on my fingers (I may be teething a little bit)
- I wear 6-9 month clothes
- I just switched to wearing size 3 diapers all of the time (not just at night), I started blowing my size 2 out--sorry mommy
- I still love my pacifier
- My mommy is letting me cry it out in the middle of the night if I wake up (I don't get my pacifier again if I spit it out)
- I use to bunk with my sister but since mommy is letting me cry in the night, I sleep in their room or the office until I learn not to wake up--I don't want to wake Lilly up with my crying
- I drink 7-8 oz of formula every 4 hours
- I take 2 good naps during the day and sometimes need a 3rd in the evening
- I am getting too big for my carseat bunting so mommy needs to find something else to keep me warm in this weather
My really cute birth mark on my tummy
That's about all that's going on with me at 4 months old. Enjoy the pictures that my mommy thinks she always has to take:-)