Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lilly is FOUR (Part 2)

I know, it's been waaaay too long since I have last posted. I could blame it on a lot of things: tax season, three kids, babysitting, just enjoying my family, but I am not going to. It's just been too long, sorry.

I am going to let the pictures do most of the talking. Enjoy!

Some of my friends
(They all received their own personalized birthday hats)

The Cake & Gift Table

Gift Ope
ning
Having a Grand Time
Tucker got to sport Lilly's new hair bow-don't tell Adam I posted this :)
So there you go. Lilly's now 4 and loving every minute of it. I am going to be registering her for preschool next week, I just can't believe it.

2 comments:

  1. We've all got cute kids don't we! Such a fun night (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was REALLY weird. I was like "waoh, that girl looks like Brielle!" and then I remembered that it was. :) I LOVE the castle cake. especially how she's looking at it! :)

    ReplyDelete